December 31, 2007

My Surprise


So the Friday after Christmas around noon, Russ comes in and says "You're not in charge of dinner tonight" I said Ok and went on about what I was doing. Later I started wondering why? Is he tired of Ham, it has been four days of ham..... ham sandwiches, ham and potatoes, ham omelets LOL.
Anyway the day goes by and he says that he is taking the girls for a bit and to enjoy my time alone. (Time to myself??? What is that?) So I sat down on the couch and watched a little TV while they were gone.
When they came home I heard the 3 of them in the garage and then a knock at the door.
So I opened the door and to my surprise each of the girls had a big bouquet of flowers for me and dad had dinner (Chinese take out for us and McDonald's for the girls) and movies too! Our special date night! So we ate dinner and then we watched Evan Almighty. It was a fun night for all.

No comments: