April 11, 2008

A very busy weekend.


On Sat morning we got up had breakfast and did a few things before Brooke and I went to a Birthday party for one of her Friends from School. It was a bowling party and it was so fun to watch the little girls bowl! Brooke had a great time, she feel asleep as soon as we got in the car! LOL. After that we ran to Sam's club for a few things, back home to try to get some cleaning in. Moped the floors and got some dinner before heading out to the Sing Along for Girl Scouts. It was a fun and very warm day. The Summer Heat is already here.
















On Sunday morning we got up, I made breakfast and we were moving kind of slow when I realized that Kimberly had a birthday party to be at in less than an hour. We showered and got ready real quick and headed out to the party at the park.
They had all kinds of fun stuff to play water guns, bowling, badminton and big jumping castle.
We ran nonstop for 3 hours and it was over 90!
I came home and I was so tired!
I had to finish up laundry and get Russ packed for a business trip.
I am also working on the costumes for Brooke's class.
They are having a spring concert later this week.
I have been trying to post pictures and it won't let me so I will try again later.







1 comment:

James +Tami + Max said...

You have been busy, busy, busy. I could not keep my life straight. Good Job