August 12, 2008

Favorite Memory Game

Let's play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment.

2 comments:

Tifani said...

I have so many memories of you and I chatting it up at Nextlink. Weren't those the days. We thought life was crazy then..... I have so many memories of laughing with you. I love your fun laugh it is contagious!

buttafly said...

I just remember you getting me into some heavy scrapbooking and just really getting me going. And of course being hugely pregnant together doing our Friday yoga class!