October 14, 2008

2,920 Days


Today is our 8 year anniversary.

I was talking to Kimberly about it and she asked

me how many days Daddy and I have been married.

Well that would be 2,920 days today!

She just couldn't believe it was such a big number! LOL

So that has been the joke today!

Happy 2,920 days!

So here are the top 8 things I love about Russ

1~ He is a wonderful loving husband

2~ He is a wonderful loving father

3~ He can always make me laugh

4~ In the good times and the bad he is always my Rock

5~ He is a very hard worker

6~ He is a great friend, he is always there when you need him

7~ He is a great cook (I just wish he would cook more often.... HINT HINT!)

8~ He has made me happy for 2,920 days and counting!

Love you sweetie! Happy Anniversary!


~Sandy

4 comments:

Tifani said...

I can't believe it has been 2920 days since you tied the knot! It has really gone by quite fast. It seems like just yesterday. Congratulations!

James +Tami + Max said...

What a celebration! time really does fly by when your having fun. I hope the next 8 are even better.
We get to see Russell in 2 days. I am excited to hear his stories, and fight him with my Karate against his. hehehe.

Vicki said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on the 8 year mark :) Here's a wish for happiness on the next 8 and counting. Now get back here so we can celebrate with you!

buttafly said...

I can't believe it's been 8 years already either! We just celebrated our 8 years too, in August. I still remember your wedding. Congrats!!