April 2, 2009

Big Post from a Blog Slacker


Ok, here is my big I am getting all caught up post!
So Rewind the Month of March and here you go :)

Our special bunny breakfast from Grandma Kendra!

So very cute and yummy.




For Spring Break we went to Utah so see our
friends and family. Russell and Kimberly got to have a party
at Grandma Kendra's and Grandpa Kenny's house.
We stopped in Vegas for the weekend on our way home.
Russ had bought me tickets to the Better Than Ezra
concert for my birthday! It was a wonderful concert!!!
Kendra came home with us and played with the kids while we were at the concert.






My brother Sean


Kimberly and I met up with Fred for lunch!



Grandma Connie took us to the Aquarium

in SLC. We had a great time with lots of very cool things to see.


















Love these girls!







We had a fun Girls night out while we were in Utah.

I got to catch up with a good friend from High School.

Becky it was soo good to see you! I had so much fun!


Jax

Nevaeh









Fun at the birthday party!







Owen




Jenn and Kev








Brooke and Kyle




My sweet girl



Kimberly asked Uncle Sean for the Thumbelina Barbie

and was sooo happy that he got it for her.

She ran to him and gave him a big love and told him how much she loved it!



McIan


Russ and Sean






Em and Kimberly





Grandma Kendra made this very cool cake!

It even blows bubbles!







Jenn and her bouquet of wine :)






On our way to SLC we stopped in Mesa and had breakfast with Alex.

We haven't seen him for a couple of years, so it was nice to get a chance to visit with him










On March 7th we did the AZ Epilepsy walk with our

friends Caroly, Robert and Brayden.


It was a great day and a great walk :)











Russ and I made these yummy Vampire Drinks

and I have to say they are a new favorite.


And there you have it!

Cheers to staying caught up!!


~Sandy

No comments: