June 15, 2008

Kimberly's new Hair Cut!

So it is 7PM on Father's day
and we decide to go swimming.
I told the kids to go in my room and
get their suits on.
Kimberly comes back and asks me to
help her with her suit.
As she turns around to give me her suit
I see her hair has been cut, all of her bangs
are GONE!
So I ask her what happened?
She blames Brother and Brooke, Ok maybe she did it
and then I told her she looked like a little boy!
OH MY GOODNESS!! That was all it took.
She broke down and sobbed! For hours.
No punishment needed! Just the thought of looking like
a little boy upset her so badly!
She kept telling me "I'm not a boy! I'm your princess!"




So we went to see Lindsey to see if she could fix it!
And Lindsey told her she would cut ALL of it OFF
in a boy cut if she ever did it again! LOL
So there you have it. Maybe she will
be a hair styling Dentist after all.

4 comments:

Tweejy said...

Oh no! The new do is darling!

buttafly said...

I have to tell you that this has always been one of my biggest fears!! Not so much with Gabe because I could always give him a buzz, but I have always heard about kids cutting their own hair. I'm just glad to see there was a happy ending!

Leisha said...

Oh man. Landon cut Kate's bangs off this week too. I had to give her "rainbow brite" bangs to cover it up. Kimberly's new do looks great though. You'd never know those "little" trimmed off bangs are hiding underneath.

Tifani said...

Sandra, you need to check out this blog and leave a message for this sweet couple. I am sure you would have some great advice for them during this hard time. www.babymckallister.blogspot.com. I have been thinking about you all day since I heard this. You are such a strong person and I will be forever changed by the way you handled the loss of your sweet baby. I know your strength could help lift them. It would help them to see the other sweet gifts that you have been given over the last seven years that have brought you so much joy on top of all of the heartbreak.