February 2, 2008

6 of My Favorite Things

A few of my favorite things

1. Colbie Calliat Coco
This is a great CD




2.IMAGINE™:
The newest book from Close to my Heart (a wonderful book of layouts!)

Pink and Brown

4. Sweat shirts and Pajama pants (anything warm and comfy right now)


Ok, so we have lived in Tucson for 3 years now and I guess my blood has thinned!
It has been a cold winter we even had some snow mixed the rain on Monday and Tuesday
morning it was all icy when I took the kids to school.


I love everything about being a Fiskateer! What a wonderful site!

6. Crocheting hats for the NICU, my kids and friends.




1 comment:

Leisha said...

I too love Colbie Caillat. She's got some great songs. I am very intrigured by the pink and brown. Is that a kit? or just something you made up? It looks adorable. Love that you make the little hats too. Some friends and I had made blankets a while back. We should do that again.