February 2, 2008

Home Sick


Poor Brook woke up sick again today! So I decided to keep both girls home from school.
Brooke had her ups and downs all day. We made a big bed on the floor in the living room
and let the girls hang out. We watched a couple of movies and ate soup and crackers :)





Kimberly felt much better than brooke did. She even changed her clothes a few times.
Here is a cute picture of her in her new cherry pj's




A little sisterly love! This is rare pose these days! These girls fight, fight and fight most days.
Brooke didn't feel well enough to fight back today so Kimberly gave up and mostly left her alone.

3 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

I hope they are feeling better. I hate sick days! You can see how sad she is.

Leisha said...

Sounds like you have had your fair of sickies. I hate being sick. I've had a cold of my own for over a week now and just can't shake it. I hope they get feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA KENDRA SAYS, " NO MORE SICK DAYS" STAY WELL, IT'S MORE FUN. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PARENTS CRAZIER, THAT WAY. I LOVE YOU ALL
HELLO MY GRANDSON RUSSELL!!!!!