January 30, 2008

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

For the past month and a half Kimberly has been singing Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
She carries around her microphone and sings it all of the time. It is on my Zune (Ipod) player and she is always asking me to play it at home, in the car, all of the time.
So the other night Grandma Connie asked her to sing it for her. So we set up the Zune player, got out the microphone and called Grandma Connie.
These are the pictures of my little doll with the phone in one hand and the microphone in the other.
We will have to get the video on here. I will have to say that this was the highlight of my hollidays!! Watch out American Idol here she comes!










1 comment:

Leisha said...

So cute. Ours this year has been Frosty the Snowman. We've watched it about a million times now and still sing it on a daily basis. Man how I miss the video feature on my camera.