January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday...........

For my birthday my friend, Heidi, came and took me to lunch. When we got back Russ and Kimberly had decorated the house for our party! :) It was so sweet and Kimberly was so very proud.



We had a yummy Ice cream cake roll!! YUMMM!
















I got spoiled! With lots of fun games (they are fun learning games for the whole family)
I also got a new pair of Crocs and each of the kids picked out a Jibbitz for me.
I also got money from Mom, Dad, Lo, Kendra and Kenny to go shopping!! Oh how fun :)

Russell picked out the Mickey Mouse, Brooke the beautiful flower and Kimberly picked out the Corpse Bride. LOL




3 comments:

Tifani said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! I am so sorry I have not yet called. It has been so crazy. It looks like you had a fun day. I most liked the corpse bride. Aren't kids so cute. Talk to you soon.

buttafly said...

Happy Birthday Girly!! The girls (and the boys) did such a fabulous job with all their decorating!! It looks like you had a really great day!

Tweejy said...

Happy Birthday! it looks like you had a fabulous day! I love the presents the kids picked out for you. I love Crocs, they are so comfy.