January 25, 2008

Surprise Visitor

Bud and Sophie surprised us this week and came to visit. It was such a wonderful surprise!
Bud's daughter Michele started baby sitting me before I was 2. So I have known their family
for most of my life. I will have to fill you in on more of that story later. I just wanted to share these pictures! It was a great visit! Hopefully we won't wait so long for the next visit!
Thank you so much for coming to see us! And dinner was great! We love you !!



The kids had to sit by Bud and Soph on the way to the restaurant and at dinner.

Russell brought a deck of cards and they played while we were waiting for our dinner.


By the end of the night Kimberly was calling Bud "My Buddy!!"

It was so cute to see how much the girls enjoyed being with them.

Russell and Soph sure hit it off! They were sharing stories all night.


Ok, here is a little more of the story...........
Michele started watching me before I was 2 years old. I spent a lot of time with their family over the years. Their family is in so many of my memories growing up. They were at every important event of my life. Having Bud here to visit brought back so many happy memories!!
Michele has been a very dear friend to me! She has been there for the good and the bad, happy and sad! She is truly the closest thing I have to a sister! And I am so happy to have her in my life! So here's to many more years of friendship! Love you sweetie.

2 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

My name is Tami, I am another one of Russell's Aunts. When I saw this blog on Leisha's I was so excited! Russell isn't really that good at keeping in touch with anyone other then his Mom and Grandparents. This will be a good way for us to how he is doing...Thanks for letting him visit us. We had fun with him over Christmas. He is great at the game "Settlers of Catan".

Leisha said...

Looks like a fun visit. Good thing Russell brought cards along! He gets bored at dinner :-)