January 19, 2008

My Sick Kiddo

We had a long week, Kimberly was running a very high fever all week. It would get really high and then come back down with OTC medicine. All she wanted was for mom to hold her. She is so funny she fell asleep on the couch with her magic wand in her hand.
What a sweetie.



It is so hard when the kids are sick and there is nothing you can do to make them better.
We have been snuggling and watching lots of Ruby & Max and Kimberly's new favorite show Super Why! Hopefully there will be some new episodes on soon we have seen the 3 we have recorded way too many times :)



This picture just cracks me up, she emptied out her toys and was sitting on the couch in the toy bin. I think she got upset with me and when I came back in to check on her she was asleep in the toy bin. What a silly girl.

3 comments:

Leisha said...

Sad that she was sick. Funny that she feel asleep in the toy bin. Totally something that Landon has done. There must be something very exciting about emptying all of the toys and climbing inside.

Hopefully she feels better soon.

Tweejy said...

Aww, poor Kimberly! I hate when kiddos are sick. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
We love Super Why around here too!

buttafly said...

Poor little girl! I never knew that she sucked her fingers. Looks like you have got a little Ashlyn on your hands! ;) I hope she feels better!